This thoughtfully handcrafted compost bin by Alabama Sawyer adds a splash of natural style to your countertop, while helping you reduce home waste, benefit the environment and keep bad odors out of your rubbish bin.
It can hold all of your organic food waste, like egg shells, coffee grinds, veggies scraps and more, without taking up too much space. The interior is easily removable and very lightweight, making transferring and cleanup effortless.
*Some sapwood, pin knots and unique grain patterns are natural and to be expected. The piece is not stained, just oiled.
• Made from wood salvaged from fallen trees found in the urban forests of Birmingham, Alabama, USA
• Includes a stainless steel pan with lid
• Rubber feet prevent slipping
• The tight seal of the pan and lid keep all bad odors away
• 19 cm x 19 cm x 15.2 cm / 7.5" x 7.5" x 6"
• Capacity: 2.5 L / 2.7 quarts / 10.6 cups
• Made in Alabama, USA
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE AND DISPOSAL
• How to use:
Collect your organic food waste until full and then transfer to your home compost or the local community composting site
To see all available drop off sites, please click HERE
To see what can be composted with HK Community Composting, please click HERE
*Alabama Sawyer designs modern, environmentally sustainable products from fallen trees in the Birmingham, Alabama area. Since they began, they have diverted hundreds of logs from the landfill by transforming them into award-winning furniture and products for homes and businesses. Read about their process HERE.