Say goodbye to slimy vegetables!
Vejibag keeps vegetables crisp and fresh up to two weeks by creating a humid environment so veggies stay hydrated without getting slimy. You’ll love them for greens and other humidity loving vegetables.
How to use
1. Wet & Wring: Wet the bag and wring it so it is just damp. Note: You’ll want to wash your bag before you use it the first time.
2. Rinse & Shake: Wash your vegetables and shake off the excess water. No need to spin salad greens dry!
3. Store & Enjoy: Place the freshly washed vegetables in the bag and store in the refrigerator. Keep the bag damp by sprinkling it every few days.
• Keeps vegetables crisp & fresh up to two weeks
• 100% U.S. virgin organic cotton
• Available in 3 sizes: standard, long or extra large
• Beautiful french terry, natural, un-dyed and handmade
• Flip-top closing
• How to care: wash in hot or cold water, tumble dryer or line dry, oxygen bleach if needed