Boost your skin with this highly nutritious green smoothie for the face. An antioxidant-rich blend of superfood ingredients to support a healthy, glowing complexion.
Formulated with desert fruit quandong (twice the vitamin C of oranges) to reduce signs of lines and calm inflamed skin. We’ve added chlorophyll, spinach leaf, vitamin E, alfalfa & raspberry seed to powerfully deliver essential enzymes and vitamin A straight to the skin.
This serum helps improve skin elasticity and improves dryness – a little goes a long way! The best green boost you can give your skin.
• 30 mls
• Cruelty-free, vegan, non-GMO
• Glass bottle with a rubber beaker and plastic cap in a recycled paper box
• To use: Gently rub 1-4 drops of serum into face, neck and décolletage after cleansing and toning, follow with moisturizer, use morning and night
• Quandong fruit extract: comes from the fruit of the plant native to Australia which has the second highest level of antioxidants in all fruit and also considered to be anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, hydrating and with properties to brighten skin tone
• Chlorophyll: a source of antioxidants and also known to help expedite the healing of wounds
• Hyaluronic acid: delivers lasting moisture, is a humectant (moisture-binding ingredient), protects the skin from UVB rays and promotes collagen production
• Jojoba seed oil: extracted from the simmondsia chinensis plant, it offers anti-inflammatory properties, can be used as an antioxidant and is ideal as a moisturiser, especially around the eye area
• Lactic acid (plant-sourced): is a powerful alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) with exfoliating properties ... it slows cell water loss, considered to be beneficial for hydration and skin renewal
• Spinach leaf: extracted from the vegetable, high in folate, antioxidants & vital minerals and vitamins, considered helpful in treating acne, improving skin tone and relieving dryness.
• Raspberry seed oil: extracted from the seed of the fruit and are considered beneficial in anti-aging & protecting against UV, high in vitamin E, anti-inflammatory and moisturizing
• Resveratrol antioxidants: anti-microbial properties, known to keeps delicate skin supple, taught & protected
• Vitamin E: plant derived and has antioxidant and moisturizing properties
All ingredients: Water/aqua, glycerin*, levulinic acid, santalum acuminatum (quandong) fruit extract, medicago sativa (alfalfa) leaf extract, rubus idaeus (raspberry) seed oil, spinacia olearacea (spinach) leaf extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, helianthus annuss (sunflower) seed oil, chlorophyllin-copper complex, lactic acid, p-anisic acid, sodium hyaluronate, resveratrol, sodium hydroxide, tocopherol (vitamin E), xanthan gum.