These magnets add a fun element to your child's lunchbox and allow them to decorate it how they'd like!
• Thin flexible magnets in many different designs
• Made out of synthetic rubber certified safe of toxins (unlike PVC magnets)
Care and Use
• Remove the magnets before washing, as they are not designed to get wet
• Dry your box throughly before reattaching the magnets
• If the magnets get wet, this may cause degradation to occur to the magnetic material and attach itself to the top of the lunchbox, which could then cause rusting
• If rusting does occur, you can remove it with a baking soda and water paste