Tote your things along, in a bag that makes a difference!
These gorgeous, original pouches are handmade in a sustainable factory in India out of fairtrade certified cotton, while 10% of all gross profits are donated to Two Wings, an organization dedicated to supporting survivors of human trafficking through education, mentoring and life coaching. These life skills will then enable them to pursue their dreams!
***Please note the sari tassel and lining are unique on each pouch since we use recycled fabric. Each bag will have a different tassel from what is pictured.
• Handmade by brave women escaping the sex trade in West Bengal, India
• Exclusively designed and painted by The Tote Project
• Made with 100% organic cotton and lined with recycled sari (various patterns/colors)
• Recycled braided sari tassel on zipper (various patterns/colors)
• Artwork printed with water-based, eco-friendly inks
• Zip closure
• 17cm x 25cm x 9cm / 6.7" x 9.8" x 3.5"