Did you know that these loofah sponges are made from the luffa plant, which is a fast-growing annual vine? An amazing sustainable eco-friendly alternative to the conventional plastic sponge. And at the end of its life, it can be added to your home compost, yay!
• 100% luffa plant-fibre with cotton string
• Sold in a set of 3
• Will not scratch non-stick and delicate surfaces
• 7 cm x 11 cm / 2.75" x 4.5"
• End of Life: Simply throw them in the garden for the worms to enjoy or add them to your home compost bin, and if you'd like them to break down faster, pull them apart or cut them up
• To use, hold your loofah under running water until it puffs up, and when finished, hang the loofah up to dry in between uses