Tote your things along, in a bag that makes a difference!
These gorgeous, original totes are handmade in a sustainable factory in India out of fairtrade certified cotton, while 10% of all gross profits are donated to Two Wings, an organization dedicated to supporting survivors of human trafficking through education, mentoring and life coaching. These life skills will then enable them to pursue their dreams!
• Exclusively designed and painted by The Tote Project
• Ethically manufactured in India with fairtrade certified cotton
• Artwork printed with water-based, eco-friendly inks
• Sturdy cotton webbing handles
• "Hold on to hope that together we can end slavery" graphic printed on the bottom of every tote
• Every purchase empowers survivors of human trafficking in the United States
• 40.5cm x 40.5cm x 14cm / 16" x 16" x 5.5"
• Interior Pocket: 20.3cm x 20.3cm / 8’’ x 8’