Are you looking for a natural, zero-waste deodorant, but without the baking soda because of skin sensitivity? Meow Meow Tweet has created a sensitive skin formula that is just as effective.
Designed without baking soda or clay, this recipe uses dietary magnesium and arrowroot powder to help control moisture and odor. Nourishing plant oils and butters soothe and condition the skin, and a potent blend of essential oils keeps you smelling fresh throughout the day.
• 2.4 oz / 60 g
• Available in a fresh, citrusy grapefruit or sweet, floral lavender.
• All products are made with organic, unrefined plant oils and butters, steam-distilled and cold-pressed essential oils and organic and wild-crafted botanicals
• Meow Meow Tweet is committed to being plastic-free; all goods are either hand wrapped in PCW paper or housed in glass containers
• Meow Meow Tweet prides themselves on being a vegan brand, and use no animal-derived ingredients
• To use: Gently rub a pea-sized amount into each armpit; discontinue if rash or irritation occurs, do not use on broken skin
• Grapefruit: *manihot esculenta (arrowroot) powder, magnesium hydroxide, *+cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *+butyrospermum parkii (shea) fruit butter, *simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, *citrus sinensis (sweet orange) peel oil, *citrus paradisi (grapefruit) peel oil, *citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, *citrus bergamia (bergamot FCF) peel oil *certified organic / +fair trade
• Lavender: *manihot esculenta (arrowroot) powder, magnesium hydroxide, *+cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *+butyrospermum parkii (shea) fruit butter, *simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, *lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, *melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil *certified organic / +fair trade