We think our 100% recyclable planner by Wisdom Supply Co is the best, and we're here to show you why. Check out our favorite features and how we like to use it to keep ourselves extra-organized.
- 2 pages for every week, so there is lots of room to include everything you need to remember
- Lay-flat binding design, so when you have it opened to the necessary week, it lays flat on its own without needing any help
- The cover and interior pages are made from 100% recycled material
- At the end of the year, it is 100% recyclable, just separate the pages from the binding and add to your paper recycling
- Printed with vegetable based inks
- Absolutely 100% plastic-free!
TIPS & TRICKS
In my household, there are three of us managing things: myself, my husband and our nanny, so using one of these makes communicating and keeping things running smoothly super easy.
On the lefthand page are three columns. I like to use the first one for actual appointments that are happening at a specific time. I don't usually have more than 2-3 appointments in one day, so this is enough space for me. But these could trickle into the 2nd column as well if needed. Then in the 2nd and 3rd columns, I like to put to-dos that can happen at any time during that day, for example booking future appointments, getting gifts for an upcoming birthday or getting admin done around the house.
On the righthand page, I like to write down weekly goals/to-dos or things that are happening on an ongoing basis, like my children's supplement schedules. This is also a great place to jot down meal ideas or your growing grocery list for the week.
And where you store your planner is also equally important, because if it isn't in a handy place, you're not going to use it. We keep ours nestled in between the cookbooks, so it's protected from kitchen messes but easy to grab when needed.
I also have one for my personal use to keep track of my work life, and carry it around with me in my backpack for easy use. You can see it here below!
I hope this helps you see how awesome this product is! We are huge fans and believe staying organized is crucial for a successful life. And if we can do it sustainably, even better!