I've been looking for a good DIY tub scrub for awhile now, and finally found one that looked good enough to try. I'm telling you, this is a breeze to make and will literally have your tub gleaming in under 20 minutes.
Here's what you NEED:
- 3/4 cup baking soda
- 2-3 Tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide
- 2-3 Tablespoons of liquid Castile soap
Here's what you DO:
- Mix together 3 ingredients
- Rub all over your tub with a washcloth or old rag/towel
- Let sit for 10 minutes
- Scrub grime away with our Bathtub Scrub Brush or something similar
- Stand back and be amazed at how gorgeous your tub looks!
I use this mixture for the entire tub and then make a new batch each time, as I don't think it will keep that well. So if this is too much for the size of your tub, definitely change it to your needs.
I forgot to take before and after pictures (ugh!), but am currently letting my tub get nice and dirty so I can do this for you soon! Will post an update when I have one, but until then, give it a try!Continue reading